Become a Qualified Installer
Do you work in facilities maintenance, property management, the commercial door industry, or as a locksmith or handyman? Our products are designed to be easily installed by the customer, but often times our customers lack the tools, time, or desire to repair the rusted door frame themselves. We receive requests regularly for local installers and Door Innovation is currently accepting applications for people to become qualified installers of the Jamb Anchor and Jamb Patch products in all areas.
Installer benefits include:
- Discounted pricing on repair products and kits
- Jamb Anchor and Jamb Patch support materials
- A qualified installer listing on the Door Innovation website
- Increased revenue from door jamb repair kit sales and door frame repair services
- Increased customer loyalty as you save customers time and money
The Jamb Anchor and Jamb Patch products are a natural fit for:
- Commercial Door Dealers
- Facility Maintenance Companies
- Handyman Repair Companies
- Commercial Painters
Rusted door frames are everywhere. Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your business with these new innovative products.
If you are interested in becoming a qualified Jamb Anchor or Jamb Patch installer, please complete the form below, and we will be sure to reach out to you and explain how our program works.